Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Group Discussion.....

In this blog I want to talk about the group discussion that we were the leader of. It was interesting although there were not a lot of student who attended that group discussion, there were only 9 students. The topic was interesting and encouraged a lot of students to talk and to participate in the discussion. However, I preferred not to be a leader because the leader cannot give his opinion and I wanted to give my opinion in many things.
There were a lot of things that I wanted to give my opinion in strongly. The topic of our group discussion was “should teenager be allowed to have sex with each other even though it is against the low??” In my opinion o think that they should not have sex when they under age because they are not mature enough, and they have other things to be interested in, and they have to enjoy their childhood. And also having sex in young age threat their life because their chances to be pregnant will be bigger, so if they get pregnant that will have many affects on their health, education, and their social life. So that it is not allowed in many countries such as Canada and my country Jordan.
And also there were many students who were not agree with the child marriage. that was strange for me because the same students who were agree with having sex in young sex, were not agree in childmarrige, and the reason was that they may be get married with the wrong person. but my question is "is it ok to have sex with a wrong person? "

1 comment:

Brian said...

according your topic, it is not easy for me to judge that it is proper to have sex earlier because i don't think having sex is a "wrong" thing. And the important thing I think it is much important is to use "protection" when you want to have sex. I always think that having sex is a wonderful thing in the world. What do you thikn about my opinion?